Day 7 Item!
5x5" Glossy Wooden Art Block
❖ IMAGE DETAILS ❖
This listing is for one of my 5x5" Signature Glossy Blocks featuring a beautiful prairie scene in Saskatchewan!
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: images are digitally exposed and then developed using traditional silver based photographic chemicals.
❖ PRODUCTION DETAILS❖
• A metallic emulsion print done on Kodak Endura paper is mounted to a handmade wooden framework and then sealed with a high gloss finish. I create all pieces from start to finish by hand, and pay attention to the details to ensure a quality product, but please remember your artwork is not machine made :-)
• My glossy blocks are produced with a metallic print mounted to a wooden block that has a special coating applied. This coating can sometimes contain small surface imperfections such as minor 'craters' or 'bumps'. I carefully coat my images, but it is done by hand. Unfortunately I cannot remake blocks due to these imperfections.
• Your edges will be left natural wood + sealed with a water based acrylic.
• Your piece may either have an MDF top or a Plywood top, I cannot take custom requests for the cradle top piece.
Made by Hand Definition and terms:
• By purchasing a made by hand item, you are acknowledging that this items condition new, but is hand made and the item may have small flaws that may include:
• Minimal dents/scratches/ripples/dust particles/craters/bumps/hair in resin or print
• Possible Resin "staining" on wood frame even after sanding. Resin, if coming into contact with wood will leave an "oil" stain on the surface even with sanding.
❖ PACKAGING + SHIPPING DETAILS ❖
• Your artwork will be shipped in a rigid cardboard box with packing foam.
• Your artwork will ship as a parcel, with tracking.