2017 Wall Calendar
Made in Alberta
• This calendar is a collection of images I created during my travels in 2016!
• Each month includes moon phases, monthly birth stone, flower + bird!
• Calendar pages measure approx 8.5"W x 14"H
• Calendar Design + Typography is by North Birch Grove
• This calendar contains 14 pages
❖ CALENDAR STYLE DETAILS ❖
• This is an international calendar (standard ISO 8601), meaning that the weeks start on Monday
• This calendar allows you to have your weekend days side by side to schedule in activities, as well as see your weekends grouped together
• Days of the week + months are presented in English + French
• Each week is numbered and listed to the left hand side of each Monday
❖ IMAGE DETAILS ❖
• January: Kananaskis Country Alberta
• February: Labrador Sea Newfoundland
• March: Battle Harbour Labrador
• April: Trinity Newfoundland
• May: St Anthony Newfoundland
• June: Kuldiga Latvia
• July: Point Riche Newfoundland
• August: Kananaskis Country Alberta
• September: British Columbia
• October: Yoho National Park British Columbia
• November: Backcountry Lodge Banff National Park
• December: Kootenay Rockies British Columbia
❖ CALENDAR HANGING DETAILS ❖
• Coil Bound with white spine, easily hangs with the use of a thumb tack or nail.
❖ PAPER FINISH ❖
• Matte paper with subtle texture
• This paper has a thicker weight to it 120lb, like a letter press paper and is white on the back.
❖ PACKAGING + SHIPPING DETAILS ❖
• Your new calendar will be packaged in an acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight cardstock on the front + back to keep the print from bending or folding during shipping.
• Calendars are shipped in rigid cardboard sleeves, letter mail by default. Please select express shipping if you would like your calendar sooner.
• Your calendar will ship on or before Nov 28th 2016!
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your calendar is printed locally by a printing company + in small numbers. Please remember that in order for AV to offer a locally produced calendar, the price must reflect this higher cost in production.
• Thank you for supporting Albertan + Canadian made goods!