16x24" Test Print
Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
Fine Art Metallic Print
I created this photograph at the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone National Park Wyoming.
❖ PRINT DETAILS ❖
• My original prints are professionally printed on archival Kodak (chemical print) paper.
• My original prints are created using a Digital Chromogenic-Type Process: my images are digitally exposed and then developed using silver based photographic chemicals.
• This was a test print to ensure image quality and colour balance at this size. Print colours may vary slightly from sample image and this item is final sale.
❖ PAPER FINISH ❖
● Metallic Glossy ●
This paper has the traditional look of glossy paper with an added bonus: the silver content of the paper is higher than normal, so physical particles ( very very tiny ones! ) hold in the emulsion of the paper.
The result when my images are printed this way is a print with an extra pop, almost a 3-dimensional look that changes dependent on its lighting, almost as if lit from behind.
❖ PACKAGING DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will be hand packaged in a water resistant acid free sleeve, with one piece of heavy weight card stock to keep the print from bending or folding
• When shipping, your print is mailed flat between rigid cardboard, tracking included.
❖ IMPORTANT DETAILS ❖
• Your new print will not have the water mark on it, this is for web display purposes.
• Frame is not included in your purchase, this is for display purpose only.
• This print is FINAL SALE.